The company has been the largest and best creditworthy corporate client of UBS AG in Bulgaria for the period between 2006 and 2010.
2009 financial results:
Top line: € 71 m
Bottom line: € 6.2 m
(One time gain or loss is excluded.)
Investor interest is unusually high: “A diamond in the rough,” exclaimed a London investment banker recently.
In an environment of diminishing appetite for risk, Commercial League has become a very attractive choice for fixed-income investors. As a home-grown innovative healthcare company with a worldwide recognition and operating in a stable EU member – Bulgaria, the company is poised to consolidate its leading place on the market. The convergence of three megatrends make this a solid prediction: 1) drastically aging population, 2) a shift to more accessible drugs and specialized care, and 3) the new focus on patient mobility when choosing healthcare and information.
With the Eurozone crisis worsening, investor interest in Commercial League is growing. Minority investors from Asia, Northern Europe and the United States are attracted by the company’s stability and market leadership. As a privately held company, Commercial League is free of the financial markets tyranny, and in particular of the requirement for quarterly financial reporting. Commercial cycles never coincide with the calendar.
А selected list of entrusted market rights and outsourcing success stories:
- Pfizer: Accupro®, Sortis®, Zeldox®; sales growth from 20% (Zeldox®) to more than 500% (Accupro®) within the debut contract year; long term marketing and manufacturing rights and portfolio outsourcing
- sanofi~aventis: Insuman®, Cefrom®, Anzemet®, Fraxiparine®; sales growth of more than 100% within the debut contract year; long term marketing and distribution rights and growing cooperation in the research of new dosage forms
- Roche: Dilatrend®, Rocephine®, Madopar®, Inhibace®; sales growth of 700% in 5 years (Dilatrend®), >1000% in 2 years (Rocephine®), 200% in 1 year (Madopar®), 90% in first year (Inhibace®)
- AstraZeneca: Seroquel®, Symbicort®; sales growth of 100% (Seroquel®) for the first year, sales from € 0 to € 1.8 mln in 9 months (Symbicort®) – success and expedience unknown before in any other territory
- Eli Lilly: Humulin®, Zyprexa®, ReoPro® 20% CAGR, 5 years, in the conservative insulin and schizophrenia market after 300% growth for the 1st year
Click here for details about the success stories.